Sunday 26 July 2009




Nha Trang Fishing Port - Nha Trang - Vietnam

(MUST CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE DETAIL)

This is my last morning to take photos in Vietnam, so I really made myself get up to take this photo I scouted out the day before. I woke up the mother of the family run hotel at 4:45am to let me out of the building.
I waited until the sun rose, shining the first rays of light over the harbour, with five hugely bemused locals crowded around my tripod seeing what I was taking photos of. I started to explain the importance of aperture and they quickly moved on.
The selling of squid and dried fish became more intense, the 1 second exposure gives the movement needed to give the viewer a sense of being there.
This photo is six photos stiched together to make a 72 megapixel print.

No comments:

Post a Comment