Friday 8 January 2010

John Alexander Game Shooting Photography


John Alexander Game Shooting Photography


Throughout your day, I aim to capture all the action in a 'reportage' style, spending time with each gun and ensuring that I do not disrupt the shoot in any way. I aim to tell the story of your day by varying the composition, angles and lenses used to give a unique and wide-ranging selection of shots.


This approach produces natural, unposed shots that each gun can take away as a memorable record of their day. I am able to take more formal shots if required and I am happy for any other photographic ideas you may have!

I will give a CD of the images to each gun plus access to an online album on my website for you and your friends to enjoy.

My prices start at £400 (based on a party of 8). I am also able to produce a photobook, canvases or enlarged prints (prices depend on size of print).

For my whole Portfolio please click on the link to my main site John Alexander Photography

www.jeaphotography.co.uk
















No comments:

Post a Comment