Monday 21 November 2011

John Alexander Photography - Workshops


Having just finished 3 weekends of workshops from the Jurassic Coast of Dorset to the hustle and bustle of London to the traditional farm of Oxfordshire I feel so excited to add new dates next February! 




It was so much fun and I believe everyone had a great time learning the fundamentals of photography in some beautiful locations. Click here to see some behind-the-scenes photographs.

I was staggered by how quickly everyone picked it up and produced some amazing photographs - Have a look here at some guests favourite photographs of the day and some kind words about their experience.

If you would like to improve your photography, I have just put some new dates up for February next year. The aim of the course is to make you see with "photographers eyes" in a very relaxed atmosphere in some great locations around the UK.

Click on the link and find out which location you would like and what date suits you best!

http://www.johnalexander.me.uk/workshops.html

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

John



www.johnalexander.me.uk
info@johnalexander.me.uk
07828135696

No comments:

Post a Comment